How to Get the Most out of Your Salon Visit
1. Punctuality is Key
- A good hair stylist has a busy schedule and lateness can cause unnecessary stress and more importantly diminish your time with them.
2. “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words”
- The Internet is full of great hair pictures of all kinds, use it as a resource!
- Be realistic when choosing a photo. Pick one that represents your texture and density.
3. Take note of products and tools being used.
- If a professional needs them to achieve your look, so do you!
4. Ask the stylist for tips
- Your stylist has lots of experience getting hair to do what they need it to do. Utilize the blow-dry time to educate yourself.
5. Rebook your appointment
- This enables you to get the date and time that suits you best.
6. Don’t hesitate to mention something you’re not happy with
- A good stylist will aim to please, so your feedback is crucial.
Hopefully these tips will enable you have a great result the next time you visit your favorite salon. If you’re looking for a new stylist, check out some of the great professionals at our four Beans Beauty Salons.
We would love to hear your feedback. Share some of your experiences by leaving a comment.