blinc liquid eyeliner forms a water-proof, opaque layer of color. Since blinc is not an oil-based paint like conventional eyeliners, it won't fade, smudge, run or flake, and comes off with the combination of water and pressure in one even layer, effortlessly sliding off your skin with no mess.
brush it on. slide it off!
If you're looking for a great all-day eye liner, waterproof brands aren't your answer. You need our better-than-waterproof liquid eyeliner.
Recently rated as a "beauty breakthrough" by PREVENTION Magazine, blinc offers this innovative water resistant, smudge proof liquid eyeliner. Easily applied, blinc brush tipped liquid eyeliner forms a water-resistant layer of color that contours to your eyes. Since blinc is not an oil-based paint like conventional eyeliners, it won't fade, smudge, run or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. blinc's wide variety of smudge proof eye makeup includes a black mascara that pairs perfectly with this liquid eyeliner.
The intense layer of color creates a dramatic, vibrant look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the layer of colored liquid eyeliner will effortlessly slide off your skin into your hand. No harsh makeup removers required for this eye liner. Waterproof brands can't say that, can they?
Ideal for those with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of an eyeliner whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise, blinc liquid eyeliner brush is a great option for any busy woman. No re-application is required! For even more precision, try our ultrathin waterproof liquid eyeliner.
- As with our blinc mascara, blinc eyeliner should always be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Prior to application, remove all excess liner from the brush on the rim of the tube to control the quantity of liquid on the brush.
- When applying blinc eyeliner, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You may even prefer to draw a few dots and then connect them giving you a thinner, more natural looking line.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- Within 1 minute, apply additional layers of color to thicken the line.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc eyeliner.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of color" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
- No makeup remover is necessary!
- Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.