- Matcha Butter retains moisture and seals the cuticle
- Beet Root Extract improves elasticity and protects color
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in vitamins and Omega Fatty Acids that help moisturize and nourish the hair.
How to use
- After cleansing, apply the mask thoroughly to wet hair in sections. For a quick moisture boost, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse.
- Need more intense hydration? Cover hair with a plastic cap for 15-20 minutes, with or without heat.
- For maximum moisture, apply to wet or dry hair and leave on overnight.
- If you are having difficulty detangling, apply to dry hair in sections as a pre-poo before cleansing.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- Use once a week.
In need of both moisture and strength? Multi-Mask!
- After cleansing, take equal parts of Melt Into Moisture and Deep Sea Repair and mix together in your hands.
- Apply to wet hair in sections.
- Use heat to ensure this mask combo penetrates.
- Leave-in for up to 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not leave in overnight.
However you chose to use Melt Into Moisture, we recommend using once a week, alternating with your regular One Condition.