Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color
-Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results
How to Use:
Mix Ratio: 1 part hair color, 2 parts developer. Lighter than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 15 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes or until color is even. Darker than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 30 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes if additional coverage is needed-decoration: Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
1. Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
2. Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
3. Mix with 20 Volume Wella Color Charm Developer
4. Apply generously starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant
5. Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
6. For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella Color Charm Natural
7. Please follow manufacturer's packaged instructions.