Deva Curl Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
If you have wavy, curly or super curly hair and your texture is prone to extreme dryness, then this mask is for you! This nourishing treatment mask is like a magical elixir for dehydrated waves or curls. This nutrient-rich, buttery formula effortlessly melts into hair without feeling heavy. All curl types are left feeling shiny, silky-soft and completely transformed.
How to use
- Matcha Butter retains moisture and seals the cuticle
- Beet Root Extract improves elasticity and protects color
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in vitamins and Omega Fatty Acids that help moisturize and nourish the hair.
How to use
- After cleansing, apply the mask thoroughly to wet hair in sections. For a quick moisture boost, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse.
- Need more intense hydration? Cover hair with a plastic cap for 15-20 minutes, with or without heat.
- For maximum moisture, apply to wet or dry hair and leave on overnight.
- If you are having difficulty detangling, apply to dry hair in sections as a pre-poo before cleansing.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- Use once a week.
In need of both moisture and strength? Multi-Mask!
- After cleansing, take equal parts of Melt Into Moisture and Deep Sea Repair and mix together in your hands.
- Apply to wet hair in sections.
- Use heat to ensure this mask combo penetrates.
- Leave-in for up to 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not leave in overnight.
However you chose to use Melt Into Moisture, we recommend using once a week, alternating with your regular One Condition.