Recommended for all open air and foil techniques. It will not dry out or become powdery, providing great consistency for your balayage techniques. The main ingredient is Collagen for elasticy and shine, while a group of special oils such as Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Peach Oil, will add moisture and will lower the damaging effects caused by the ammonia. It lifts 5 levels without foil and 7 levels with foil.
- Collagen: Protein rich in Amino Acids with protective and restorative action. Restores hair elasticity and flexibility.
- Macadamia Oil: is extracted by pressing the fruit core; it adds shine and softens strands, while controlling frizz. Its high moisturizing and rebuilding potential is due to the high level of Omegas. Improves elasticity and helps curly hair to form waves without damaging strands. Protects hair from chemicals, heat, and other types of damage.
- Peach: rich in Fatty Acids, including Oleic and Linoleic Acids, Omegas, Antioxidants and Vitamins A and E, the Peach Oil maintains hair hydration, elasticity, and repairs vulnerable hair. As it penetrates the cuticle of hair that has been attacked chemically, it repairs and replenishes lost Lipids, reconstructs strands while adding shine.
- Hazelnut Oil: rich in Omegas and Vitamin E, assisting in cell regeneration, capillary strength, and Lipid replacement.
- Chia Oil: extracted from selected seeds, it has essential Fatty Acids: Omegas 3, 6 and 9. It treats damaged and chemically damaged hair that lost shine and elasticity. Excellent Lipid replenisher.
- Kukui: rich in Vitamins A, C, and E - excellent antioxidants. Recommended for post-chemical recovery and treatment of dry and damaged hair. Excellent for replenishing Lipids and promotes shine.
- Moring Oil: the Moring Oil’s nutritious and emollient properties are excellent for replenishing Lipids and making hair look healthy, soft, and shinny.
- Baobab: rich in Omegas 3, 6, and 9 - essential Fatty Acids. Excellent for replenishing Lipids, and making hair healthier, glossy and soft.
- Batana Oil: rich in Micronutrients and Antioxidants, the Batana Oil helps replenishing Lipids, increases hair resistance, moisturizes and conditions. Reduces frizz, brings back a healthy look and improves hair elasticity.
- Argan Oil: rare oil from Morocco, it has moisturizing and replenishing properties, revitalizes, provides frizz control, improves flexibility and gives softness to the hair strands. Enriched with Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) and 9 (Oleic Acid). By being a natural source, its Antioxidants and Vitamins improve elasticity, provide brightness and help to reconstruct damage caused by the heat of hot tools, wind, oxidation or excess brush and chemistry.
How to Use: 1 part (1.76 oz.) TRUSS Air Libre Bleaching Powder + 1½ (2.54 fl.oz.) of 20, 30 or 40 vol.
TRUSS Cream Developer.
Mix TRUSS Air Libre Bleaching Powder and TRUSS Cream Developer in a nonmetallic container until getting a homogeneous cream. Apply to clean, dry hair. Wear appropriate protective gloves.
Pause Time: 20 to 60 minutes, as per the desired bleaching. Rinse and wash with the TRUSS Bidimensional Work Station Shampoo (Post Chemistry).
Touch Test: Prepare a little of the product the same way you would for actual use and apply a small amount behind the ear or forearm, removing it after 20 minutes. Allow 24 hours, and in case of skin irritation, burning on the site, nearby the site or even itching, you may not use the product as this proves hypersensitivity to it.
Strand Test: Apply the blend to a strand on the nape, allowing it to act for 30 minutes. Rinse well. If the hair becomes elastic and fragile, this is a sign that you cannot carry the process out because the hair cannot handle the product.
Important: Do not use this product if the customer has a sensitive or injured scalp, do not use it on children, do not use it on hair dyed using a metal base or straightened. Use only as directed. This product is strictly reserved for hair discoloration and is dangerous to use for any other purpose.