Truss Day By Day
Daily leave-in protector. A highly moisturizing leave-in protector and detangling spray. It facilitates blowouts while providing thermal protection. Nourishes without making hair oily, easy to apply and provides daily protection. For even better results, use it as an intense reconstruction night-time treatment.
- Glow System: intelligent technology that provides extraordinary glossy shine and 3D effect, nourishes and protects hair color and creates a long-lasting protective layer.
- Bio-Cysteine: lower molecular Amino Acid structure that easily penetrates the cortex due to its bio affinity with the hair, providing cuticle with reparative properties, and forming a protective layer against external aggressions. Restores hairs elasticity, resistance, and protects chemically treated hair. Moisturizes and restores softness.
- Creatine: powerful Amino Acid derivative, micro particle that penetrates deep into the cortex due to its small size, restoring and increasing the strength of a hair compromised by chemical and physical aggressions. It protects, revitalizes and moisturizes at the same time. Helps to minimize the effects of aging.
- Keratin: Protein quickly absorbed by hair, increasing strength and providing body to the hair. Composed of 20 Amino Acids: Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Serine, Threonine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Tryptoline, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Lysine, Arginine, Methionine, Cysteine, Histinine, Aspargine and Gleitamin.
- Ceramides: complex of Lipoprotein, restores and seals the hair cuticle. Effectively protects colored hair. They increase the emollience and restore the hair, providing shine and scalp protection.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, free radicals protection and anti-aging properties. Protects from sunlight damage because it is a natural humectant. Assists in hair growth and hair loss prevention.
- Vitamin F: slows the hair pigmentation loss. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair.
- Phospholipids: act in the maintenance of the elasticity and permeability in the cuticular cells, in order to transport the nutrients efficiently. The association of Active Lipids and various Oils that act as Vegetable Agents. Prevents and combats excessive hair dryness, as well as improving the texture and smoothness of the hair. Gives shine, softness and volume to the hair.
- Wheat Germ Oil: estimulates and regenerates hair due to its high concentration of Proteins, Amino Acids, Glucides, Lipids, Phospholipids, Vitamins (E and B complex) and Mineral Salts.
- Cottonseed Oil: it has a natural Sun Protection Factor, gives hydration and lubricity to the strands. Rich in Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid and Linoleic Acid.
- Sweet Almond Oil: emollient, recovers damaged wires and dry tips. Reduces nourishing volume and provides shine. Helps to fight against dandruff and allergies on the scalp.
- Sunflower Oil: avoids dryness and split-ends. Hydrates and provides shine.
- Avocado Oil: natural oil, extracted from the fruit. Rich in fatty acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C and D, amino acids, sterols and lecithin. It promotes high absorption of UV rays, turning into a powerful sunscreen and highly moisturizing to the hair strands.
- Soy Lecithin: derived from Soybean, provides softness.